Resolve2XL’s UltaVita Dietary Supplement is a blend of exotic Superfoods rich in Antioxidants, Vitamins A through E, all 21 Amino Acids, iron, postassium, magneisum, calcium, ryboflavoins, niacin, just to name a few of the minerals contained in this super healthy blend.
All products in the UltaNutra family of products are certified organic and natural, free of any stimulants, perservatives, GMO’s, or chemicals of any type.
The Resolve Solution was created to introduce the essential nutrients back to your cells after decades of toxic foods found in the Standard American Diet (SAD). Our formula to prevent and reverse all diseases is to 1) detox your enviornment of all processed foods, 2) replace all processed foods with healthy fruits and vegetables, 3) detox your body of its existing toxins, 4) supplement your daily diet with a morning and evening nutrient rich UltaNutra Smoothie, and 5) help others you care about to do the same.
- Spirulina is a good source of vitamins B-1(thiamine), B-2 (riboflavin), B-3(nicotinamide), B-6 (pyridoxine), B-9(folicacid), B-12 (cobalamin), and vitamin E.
- Spirulina is also a source of potassium, chromium, copper, magnesium,manganese, phosphorus, and selenium.It has four times the antioxidant ability of blueberries.
- Spirulina is an good source of protein: gram per gram more so than beef, poultry, fish, and soybeans.
- Spirulina has a very high concentration of chlorophyll, one of nature’s most powerful detoxifying agents.
- Spirulina eases the passage of waste through the digestive system, thereby reducing stress on the entire system. It also promotes healthy bacteria in the digestive system, and helps to improve the absorption of dietary nutrients.
- Spirulina has long been revered for its ability to strengthen the immune msystem. Because it actively promotes cell regeneration, it helps wounds heal quicker, and makes recovery from illnesses occur faster.
- Spirulina fortifies one’s immune system, leaving the person less likely to experience colds, flus, and other contractible illnesses.
- Spirulina is an excellent supplement for those looking to improve their eye health. This blue-green algae is very rich in vitamin A, and this vitamin is exceptionally important for healthy eyes. For this same reason, eating more carrots has long been recommended to those looking to improve their eye health, but spirulina actually has tentimes the vitamin A concentration gram per gram of carrots.
- Spirulina is one of the leading sources of Gamma-linolenic acid (GLA), one of the most powerful antiinflammatory agents in nature.
- Spirulina is very high in bio-available iron, making it beneficial to those with anemia or pregnancy, with reduced risk of constipation.
Organic Moringa Oleifera
Moringa Oleifera is used for “tired blood” (anemia); arthritis and other joint pain (rheumatism); asthma; cancer; constipation; diabetes; diarrhea; epilepsy; stomach pain; stomach and intestinal ulcers; intestinal spasms; headache, heart problems; high blood pressure; kidney stones; fluid retention; thyroid disorders; and bacterial, fungal, viral, and parasitic infections.
Here are some dietary nutrient comparisons, highlighting the nutrient density of Moringa (all based on 100 grams dry powder) :
- · 9 times the protein of yogurt
- · 10 times the vitamin A precursors of carrots
- · 12 times the vitamin C of oranges
- · 15 times the potassium of bananas
- · 17 times the calcium of milk
- · 25 times the iron of spinach
- · 36 times the amount of magnesium in eggs
- · 50 times more vitamin B3 than peanuts
- · 50 times more vitamin B2 than bananas
- · Moringa contains abundant quantities of minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, selenium, copper and manganese.
- Blended with Acai Berry and Spirulina, Moringa Oleifera makes this powerful blend called “UltaVita” one of the most nutrient rich dietary supplements ever designed.
Organic Acai Berry
Known by nutritionists as a super-food, acai may help in lose weight, as well as maintaining a healthy weight. One interesting study from the National Institutes of Aging found that pulp from the acai berry had the ability to reduce the negative effects of a high-fat diet in laboratory studies.
Acai is very high in Vitamin C and ellagic acid, an immune-system-boosting combination that has been shown to suppress the growth of cancer. One study published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry found that polyphenolic compounds extracted from acai reduced cancer cell proliferation by 56-86%. It is thought that acai’s phytochemcials can stop the process of carcinogenesis on a molecular level, killing off tumorous cells before they multiply.
Fights Free Radicals with Antioxidants
This antioxidant-rich fruit has been heralded for centuries as a healing, immune-stimulating, energy-boosting fruit. Research has shown that this antioxidant-rich berry may be able to fight the health problems associated with oxidative damage. Antioxidants are thought to be the best protection against Free Radical damage as well.